invitation

Welcoming New Faces Into Our Community

The recently published Episcopal Congregations Overview: Findings from the 2014 Survey of Episcopal Congregations, found that 50 percent of congregations characterized themselves as “a warm and caring community” and 48 percent characterized themselves as “friendly and welcoming to others.” This combined 98 percent is not surprising to me. Frankly, I can’t remember if I have ever heard …

Welcoming New Faces Into Our Community Read More »