- I am a husband, father, priest, and, most recently, the IX Bishop of the Episcopal Church in Minnesota. We have more than 108 faith communities, schools, foundations and organizations scattered throughout the beautiful state of Minnesota. Each Sunday congregations in our community are worshipping in a variety of ways and in a diverse set of languages.
- Johnson Named Episcopal Migration Ministry Communications Program Manager
- Episcopal Church Executive Council: Opening Remarks from the President of the House of Deputies
- United Thank Offering Announces Special Anniversary Grants Awardees: MN Youth Bike Program Among Recipients
- Luther Seminary’s Advent Devotional Available Dec. 1
- Episcopal Church Executive Council: Opening Remarks from the Presiding Bishop
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search this blog