- I am a husband, father, priest, and, most recently, the IX Bishop of the Episcopal Church in Minnesota. We have more than 108 faith communities, schools, foundations and organizations scattered throughout the beautiful state of Minnesota. Each Sunday congregations in our community are worshipping in a variety of ways and in a diverse set of languages.
- Video Now Available: Civil Discourse in America: Finding Common Ground for the Greater Good
- Watch, Listen, Email Your Questions – Civil Discourse in America: Finding Common Ground for the Greater Good
- Observing the Gun Violence Prevention Sabbath
- A Mission Revolution in the Church
- ECMN Trustees Forgive $1.2 Million in Loans to MN Faith Communities
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search this blog