- I am a husband, father, priest, and, most recently, the IX Bishop of the Episcopal Church in Minnesota. We have more than 108 faith communities, schools, foundations and organizations scattered throughout the beautiful state of Minnesota. Each Sunday congregations in our community are worshipping in a variety of ways and in a diverse set of languages.
- 2015 Missional Innovative Partnership Grant Recipients Announced
- Report on January 2015 Meeting of Elected Bodies
- Presiding Bishop, Episcopal Bishops Offer Support to President’s Immigration Executive Action
- Episcopal Church Presiding Bishop Writes to Congregations about Good Friday Offering for Jerusalem and Middle East
- Video Resources from January 2015 MEB Made Available
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search this blog