- I am a husband, father, priest, and, most recently, the IX Bishop of the Episcopal Church in Minnesota. We have more than 108 faith communities, schools, foundations and organizations scattered throughout the beautiful state of Minnesota. Each Sunday congregations in our community are worshipping in a variety of ways and in a diverse set of languages.
- Educational Webinar Examines Global Refugee Crisis
- Sheltering Arms Announces 2015-16 Grantees, New Trustees and Board President
- Praying Shapes Believing: New Liturgies for Celebrating God in Creation
- Multimedia Resources and Post-Convention Materials Available
- Episcopal Presiding Bishop Statement on Refugees; Congregational and Individual Response Suggestions
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search this blog