- I am a husband, father, priest, and, most recently, the IX Bishop of the Episcopal Church in Minnesota. We have more than 108 faith communities, schools, foundations and organizations scattered throughout the beautiful state of Minnesota. Each Sunday congregations in our community are worshipping in a variety of ways and in a diverse set of languages.
- Two Native American Initiatives within ECMN Receive Grants
- TREC Plans Churchwide Meeting on October 2
- Video Explores the Ministry of Laundry Love
- Krista Tippett, Local Radio Host and Author, to Receive 2013 National Humanities Medal
- Justice and Advocacy Fellowship Recipients Announced for Poverty Alleviation and Environmental Stewardship
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search this blog