- I am a husband, father, priest, and, most recently, the IX Bishop of the Episcopal Church in Minnesota. We have more than 108 faith communities, schools, foundations and organizations scattered throughout the beautiful state of Minnesota. Each Sunday congregations in our community are worshipping in a variety of ways and in a diverse set of languages.
- Episcopal Church Development Office 2015 Symposium: Community Engagement and Spiritual Formation: Stories of Transformation
- General Convention 2015 Summary of Actions Available
- Applications Open for Episcopal Delegates to the March 2016 Meeting of United Nations Commission on the Status of Women (UNCSW)
- Registrations Accepted for Called to Transformation ABCD Facilitator Formation Workshop
- Fourteen Jubilee Ministry Grants Awarded for Programs of Mission and Ministry Work
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search this blog