- I am a husband, father, priest, and, most recently, the IX Bishop of the Episcopal Church in Minnesota. We have more than 108 faith communities, schools, foundations and organizations scattered throughout the beautiful state of Minnesota. Each Sunday congregations in our community are worshipping in a variety of ways and in a diverse set of languages.
- Applications Accepted for Domestic Poverty Ministry Grants
- Follow the #ShareTheJourney Pilgrims Through Social Media
- Episcopal Church Submits Written Statement for 2015 United Nations Commission on the Status of Women
- New Missional Innovative Partnership Between ECMN, St. Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral, and Episcopal Homes
- Studying Your Congregation and Community: Free Tool Provides Info on Congregational, Diocesan Trends
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search this blog