- I am a husband, father, priest, and, most recently, the IX Bishop of the Episcopal Church in Minnesota. We have more than 108 faith communities, schools, foundations and organizations scattered throughout the beautiful state of Minnesota. Each Sunday congregations in our community are worshipping in a variety of ways and in a diverse set of languages.
- Supporting Episcopal Diocese of Jerusalem’s Response in Gaza
- Responding Ecumenically to Crisis in Iraq
- Applications Accepted for Episcopal Church Delegates at 2015 United Nations Meeting
- Joint Nominating Committee Issues Call for Discernment and Profile for 27th Episcopal Presiding Bishop
- Application Process Now Open for Episcopal Church Constable Fund Grants
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search this blog