- I am a husband, father, priest, and, most recently, the IX Bishop of the Episcopal Church in Minnesota. We have more than 108 faith communities, schools, foundations and organizations scattered throughout the beautiful state of Minnesota. Each Sunday congregations in our community are worshipping in a variety of ways and in a diverse set of languages.
- New Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society Department Focuses on Strengthening Services
- Presiding Bishop on President’s Immigration Plan
- Episcopal Church Presiding Bishop Calls for Prayer for Liberia, West Africa
- Applications Now Accepted for Official Youth Presence at Episcopal Church General Convention 2015
- Episcopal Church in Minnesota, Bexley Seabury Forge Partnership
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search this blog